A Collection of Poetry

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Real (Gorgon City Ft. Yasmin)

You and I
were so in love
Nothing could ever come between us


But me and you
We're so confused
And now we're left in broken pieces

I know that the faster you rise is
the harder you fall
We were one, now we don't care it all


You and I
Just can't be free
Now all I know is that we used to be real


We used to be real
 
You and I
We're far too young
Thought we knew what we were feeling


But me and you
We had no clue
And now we're lost and have no meaning


We know we need to let go
It's the end of the road, don't go back
we can get by on our own.

 
 
You and I
Just can't be freed
All I know is that we used to be real


We used to be real

We used to be so real


Ain't no happy ending
When we're living life pretending
No answer to our questions 

We are just too far gone, remember
We had everything
We were so complete
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment